What's the Paparazzi Compensation Plan?
The Paparazzi Compensation plan explains the benefits and requirements for a consultant who decides to build a team and expand his Paparazzi Accessories brand. He will be rewarded with a share of profits, commissions and bonuses.
There are two things you need to know about the Paparazzi Compensation Programm:
- Personal Volume: Also known as Product value. A PV is required for a Consultant who wants to be promoted in the Compensation Plan. Points can be used to pay commission on standard products. Consultants will receive 2 PV for every $5 product. They will be awarded 10 PVs if a Zi necklace collection is purchased.
- Status-ACTIVE: This means that a Consultant has achieved at least 50 PVs per monthly. This is equivalent to 25 inventory items per month.
You will need to have at least a certain number of PVs in order to be considered for Consultant rank. You won't be considered active if you don't have enough PVs. This means you won't be eligible for commissions for your team or downline.
Only 200 PVs is required each year to be a Paparazzi consultant.
These two things will earn you compensation:
- Paparazzi Jewelry Sales: This is the result from placing Paparazzi Accessories on sale in both stores and online. Wholesale accessories are also available for Consultants. A piece of jewelry can be sold for a profit of 45%. Imagine what you can do!
- Paparazzi Jewelry Sales Team: These sales are achieved through team collaboration, effort and strategy. The team's performance is the basis of compensation for the sponsor or any other member of the group who has sponsored another. This is how you can rise in rank.
This means you may be eligible for specific compensation.
To be considered active, a consultant must fulfill both the 50 PVs minimum requirement and the organizational requirements.
This means that one leg of an organisation can only meet 1/3 (OV) the organization's total volume. This is an indication rank qualification.
This means that only 1/4 (OV) an organisation's volume can be met by one leg. This indicates rank qualification.
This is a rank qualification that must be achieved within the last two calendar months to receive payment.
The Compensation Program ranks:
- Consultant: You will be considered a consultant if you join the Paparazzi team. Paparazzi will sell you wholesale jewelry pieces at wholesale prices and you will be eligible to receive the "Show Rebate" Paparazzi will pay a percentage if a consultant holds a launch party that brings in large amounts of inventory. Paparazzi will offer a 10% show rebate to anyone who has purchased more than 1000 PVs. This rebate is in addition to the monthly payment.
- Star Consultant: Star consultant is an active consultant who buys 50 PVs or 25 pieces of jewelry in a matter a few months. As a new consultant, the star consultant will receive a bonus of retail profit and show rebates. A Business Building Bonus or BBB, he is available. This could be because the consultant might have purchased 200 PV's or sponsored another Starter Kit. If you support or register another Paparazzi Independent Consultant, 15% will be credited to your account. Sponsoring new Paparazzi Independent consultants will earn you a 5% commission Unilevel1 Bonuses that can be used for training and supporting them.
- Director: Although sponsorship might not be enough to earn you a bonus it can make a significant difference if your rank is Paparazzi Director. Sponsor three recruits and train them to be. "Active" To be promoted to Director rank, consultants must order 50 PVs each month. Star Consultants will enjoy the same benefits as you but with the following: Unilevel 1 Bonus The Star Consultant will receive 10% more than you. When your Unilevel recruits start to sponsor and recruit their consultants, you will be eligible for an additional 5% bonus
- Premier Director: It is thrilling to be a Paparazzi Director. However, it requires a new strategy for your team's organization because Organizational Volum (OV), in order to move up to a higher rank. The team should have at least 3000 OV and recruit at least one member. Only 1/3 of the product's value (PV) should be generated by one department. If you have three consultants, and only one has purchased the product/provided the majority of the OV, it is impossible to be a Premier director. All commissions will be paid by Unilevels. However, you'll also receive 5% commissions for any referrals. Unilevel 3 Consultants hire their own. Additional bonuses include 10% Unilevel 1, 5% Unilevel 2, and 5% Unilevel 3.
The Premier Director rank requires nearly the same personal volume and organizational volumes as other ranks. Three requirements are required for the Consultants Organization. Your monthly commissions for "ACTIVE" consultants in your group will include bonuses.
These are the ranks after you have achieved the Premier Director Level
Additional Bonuses when you get higher
This bonus is only available to executives and above. This bonus is available to Executives and higher.
Paparazzi Consultants with the rank of A-Lister or higher are eligible for a legacy bonus.
If you achieve these ranks and maintain the qualifications for at least two consecutive months, you'll be eligible to receive a cash bonus.
Visit the Paparazzi Accessories to see a sample of the Compensation Plan.