What's the 8-Figure Dream Lifestyle?
- Plaintiff. Federal Trade Commission ("FTC") in response to its Complaint Allegations.
- Since January 2017, defendants have been marketing illegal money-making opportunities to customers under the names 8 Figure Dream Lifestyle and Online Entrepreneur Academy.
- They used a variety of robocalls (illegal phone calls that have been prerecorded), text messages, live calls, and ads posts on social media, email, and other online platforms, as well as live events.
- Defendants have repeatedly made misleading and unsubstantiated earnings statements in their marketing.
- The defendants advertised the 8-Figure Dream Lifestyle plan. The defendants claimed that customers with no previous skills or experience could receive $5,000 to $10,000 in 10 to 14 days and $10,000 every 60 to 90 days.
- They promoted 8-Figure Dream Lifestyle as a "franchise-like" opportunity. Customers were told by the Defendants that they would only need to follow their "tested business model" to make it a success.
- These defendants attempted to recruit new members to 8 Figure Dream Lifestyle. Most customers who paid between $23,395 to $22,495 for 8Figure Lifestyle have lost their savings or taken out large loans.
- In a 2018 Eight Figure Dream Lifestyle marketing video, Defendant Dee stated that he and Defendants Kaplan and Maurer had earned more than $6.5 million from 500 customers in less than two years. Dee also claimed that the program had received "over $25,000,000" in fees and had more than 1,800 clients.
- In the 8-Figure Dream Lifestyle case, the defendants settled with FTC rather than going to trial.
- John A. Bain, Alex Dee (aka Alex S. Dowlatshahi), Brian M. Kaplan, and Jerrold S.Maurer will each receive a $31.9million judgment under the settlement.
- FTC cites violations against consumers
- Section 5(a) of 15 U.S.C., SS 45(a), prohibits "unfair or deceptive acts and practices affecting or affecting commerce." "
- Section 5. an FTC Act prohibits deceptive acts or practices.
How can you make the most of a network marketing business?
Tolefree and 8 Figure Dream Lifestyle are scams that ruin network marketing's reputation. These companies make it difficult to access legitimate income opportunities.
Network marketers have the potential to make a lot of money. There are many people who struggle with affiliate marketing and Network Marketing.
Is The 8-Figure Dream Lifestyle Scam? Pyramid Scheme?
It's now clear that this company uses MLM to legitimize its pyramid scheme.
It's much easier to claim they were a pyramid scheme disguised now than it is. Back then, it was hard to tell because the FTC didn’t intervene.
Can an MLM make you money, despite the similarities to a pyramid scheme?
MLM can bring you income, but you must put in the effort to become a network marketing associate. This is not an easy job.
This program allowed me to skyrocket my online business to $40,000.00+ per month shows how to market direct selling skills more profitably.
The Red Flags
Let's look back at those red signs...
It's hard to believe that their landing page would have brought them sales back when they had one.
It will be difficult for you to find information about their products and services. Affiliate membership is the only way to purchase their products or services.
I discovered 8fdl through a WordPress website. It claimed to offer multi-level marketing, the #1 online business for professionals and entrepreneurs and was the best choice for retirees.
Internet Network Marketing: Is it legal? Are you a con artist?
You can create a profitable MLM business that is successful
It's not the 8-Figure Dream Lifestyle. It provides real proof of success from people who have been there just a few short days ago.
There are many options for building a business.
You don't have to be an MLM salesperson in order to enjoy the 8 Figure Dream Life.
I don't get paid to review programs. You could lose a lot of your money.
Which products did 8 Figure Dream Life sell?
It did not rent or sell digital or physical products.
Join 8fdl and make a living recruiting and convincing others.
A member doesn't have an actual product and therefore has no other income source than the 8fdl affiliate.
This warning sign is that this is a pyramid scheme.
How to Start an 8-Figure Dream Lifestyle?
You have 5 options to join the 8fdl platform. To become a member, you can choose one of the following packages.
Costs $2,000 plus $195 in licensing fee.
A meditation series was included, as well as marketing modules. Flyers, the law of attraction, self-esteem tips, and flyers are all included.
Fee Builder Package
Costs $3,500 plus $295 in licensing fee.
Contains motivational material, tips for weight loss and fitness training materials.
Costs $6,500 plus a $395 licensing fee.
25 training videos about how to get people to visit your sales page.
Costs $12,500 plus $445 in licensing fee.
Instructions for YouTube traffic, email marketing, and list building
Costs $22,000 plus $495 in licensing fee.
Blueprints can be used for podcasts and webinars.
Even Tier 1 packages are expensive and may not provide enough value.
If you're able to understand how to search, you can still find information online for free.
Members of the program receive more tools than they claim.
- Phone dialer system - On average, $500 per week. It all depends on how many leads you are looking for.
- Texting System - On average, $50 per month.
- Email (Aweber) - $19/month
- Website/Funnel - $95/month
- Virtual Assistant - $250/month
The 8 Figure Dream Lifestyle Compensation Plan
I already mentioned that the only thing you can buy on the platform was the income opportunity.
You will receive a uni-level commission as an affiliate. This allows you to redeem cash gifts.
Cash was distributed to members by a 1-up system. There were five levels:
- Tier 1 -- $2000
- Tier 2 -- $3500
- Tier 3 -- $6500
- Tier 4 -- $12,500
- Tier 5 -- $22,000
Now you will receive your first commission from them for cash gifting activities.
Your next commissions will be assigned.
Upgrade to Tier 5 and you can keep all your commissions. The upgrade to Tier 5 costs $22,000. This allows you to keep all your earnings and not share them with others.
Only the tiers that you have purchased can be earned.
Tier 1 is for those who pay $2,000 and above. Your commission will not be earned if your recruit purchases a Tier 2 product.
To receive the commission, you must purchase Tier 2.
eMoney Kings are the #1 Recommendation for Making Money Online in 2021
The program was a top-notch choice in the real estate market!
It is digital, but it's not real estate.
Network Marketing is lacking in scalability.
Time is limited and there are only so many people you can reach.
MLM companies get this. MLM companies will encourage you to recruit other people for your downline. It's not possible to make it big if you are a one-man/woman business.
Imagine making more money with your local websites. You don't have to spend hundreds of dollars on high-end products or spend a lot of time finding people who will work under your brand.
You can make a regular monthly income with this digital real estate program, even if your friends and recruits don't buy as often.
Is it too good to be true
Yes, it does!
It's not, however. Many business owners wish they could have this skill.
It is easy to build and rank your local website and then forward the jobs on to business owners.
This applies to any service-based business like tree service, plumbing, or towing.
How can you get paid the most?
The concept is simple: once you send the jobs to a business owner and he makes money, you can ask for mutual benefits.
A fair price per lead depends on the industry. Let's use the tree service industry to illustrate the worst-case scenario.
Let's say you rank the site and receive only 10 jobs per year. Tree service jobs range from $500 to $2000.
You should have at most $500 in assets per month!
It is easy to see why they call this digital estate.
This payment is for rent.
Scaling is simple. No worries:
Do remember the 8-Figure Dream Life? Only people who reach a monthly quota are eligible to receive the entire pie.
Take the course we recommend to get massive FLAT RATE DEALS. This passive income is really amazing!
This program will help you make money online.
Find out the important keywords and website names. Learn how to send emails with notifications and backlinking.
You will be able to access a Facebook Group after the training program has been completed.
This could be a significant difference to the 8-Figure Dream Life where you get $500 per sale.
Many people can leave their 9-5 jobs and live the 8-Figure Dream Life.
While passive income can be earned from digital reality, most of your time will be spent with friends and not selling.
There are likely many questions.